Warner Robins, Georgia
Last Day to Apply: April 30, 2019
Sales Consultant – Automotive
Are you currently working at a job and not a career? Do you feel as if you're not maximizing your potential and will not be able to grow in your current situation? Are you a Highly self motivated person that is looking for much more. If so, we have a Great opportunity for you in the auto industry. With potential earning's in the first year of $60,000 or more, Great benefits in the #1 earning field in America, the retail business. We offer on the job training, medical, dental, vision, health insurance, as well as a 401k plan. So if you are tired of the same old routine, you may be the one we are looking for!!! Do not miss this opportunity, apply now with a growing organization.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Jeff Smith has been in the automotive business for over 25 years. He started out as a sales person himself and worked his way up to General Manager before opening his own dealership. Therefore he is a strong advocate of promoting within the company and giving employees the opportunity to grow and learn. He owns 4 different locations with 8 franchises as well as a marketing company.