Sales Professional - Jeff Smith Kia
Sales Consultant - Jeff Smith Kia
Jeff Smith has been in the automotive business for over 25 years. He started out as a sales person himself and worked his way up to General Manager before opening his own dealership. Therefore he is a strong advocate of promoting within the company and giving employees the opportunity to grow and learn. He owns 4 different locations with 8 franchises as well as a marketing company.
The Sales Consultant will assist clients in the purchase and ownership experience while providing an excellent level of service.
- Prospects for new clients
- Accountable for departmental performance standards; “Customer Service Index”, “Gross Average”, and vehicles sold
- Has proper knowledge of products, market trends, and certifications
- Reviews, updates and manages inventory reports daily
- Prepares and reviews monthly plan with NC Sales Director
- Creates and executes strategy for increasing market share
- Completes all aspects of the sales process including delivery of the vehicles
- Attends weekly department meetings
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and training a PLUS
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.